As we’re thinking ahead to the new year, it’s time to assess your current Nashville marketing strategy and take note of some trends the industry has seen picking up momentum.
1. 2015 will be a big year for mobile marketing. If we’ve mentioned it once, we’ve mentioned it a million times, as mobile marketing has become not so much a trend, as a staple in your Nashville marketing portfolio. With mobile usage continuing to grow, but to also replace desktop usage it’s important that you change along with today’s consumers. A study by Morgan Stanley predicts that mobile web will be bigger than desktop internet use by 2015.
2. Quality content marketing Nashville will be crucial – emphasis on quality. If you’re not confident in your content marketing skills, do not hesitate to turn to professional Nashville Online Marketers. If the work you’re producing isn’t up to par, it could be hurting you. Especially with the need to be consistently produce work, you’ll need to focus on what your strengths are and delegate the rest. Content must be meaningful, informative, and relevant. It’s a tall order, but a must-have in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
3. Social media – it’s not going anywhere. Social media continues to become more and more intertwined with marketing. As it grows, it goes hand in hand for the need for quality content. There will be an increased need for diversity with social media, which means diversity in the content you’re going to need to produce to accurately apply to different platforms. Instagram is currently the fastest growing social media platform. It’s based around photographs and videos so keep in mind the growing need for visuals alongside any content marketing.
4. A growth in paid advertising – you’ve got to spend money to make money, and with the wealth of information accessible to consumers online, you’re going to have to pay to be seen. With that in mind, it’s crucial that you’re spending your money where it’s the most impactful, which leads us to our last point –
5. Do you research and know your consumers – businesses differ in their target audience, so it’s important to know what platforms your specific consumers are using. Spending on Nashville marketing analytics is expected to increase 60% by 2015. Don’t waste your time and money on platforms that aren’t going to yield a return on investment for your business. Pinpointing where your resources are best spent is a worthwhile venture for 2015.
Grow your company’s marketing plan with Nashville’s DefiNet Contact. Visit http://social-media.definetcontact.com/expand-your-reach/ to Expand Your Reach!