What are local Nashville listings? Local Nashville (business) listings are online profiles [...]
Google Implements New Ranking Algorithm If you’ve been following tech and business news, [...]
Would it surprise you to hear that advertising your company on the most [...]
At Nashville's Definet Contact, we use a number of strategies to organically increase a [...]
What is a Landing Page? A landing page is exactly that, what users ‘land’ on when they click a link for a website. However, a more accurate explanation is a focused sales pitch designed specifically for a company’s promotional advertising goal. When a company uses a landing page in their advertising efforts they can increase their conversation rate by up to 25% without testing, not to mention save thousands of dollars on advertising long term. The call to action is the main focus to a landing page conversion. As stated previously, when companies use a landing page for promotional offerings they can increase their conversion rate by up to 25%. Furthermore, if time and effort is taken to test and optimize the landing page conversion can be increased another 25%; that is a total of 50% increase in conversion- convert that to dollars and really be amazed! Now, let’s get down to the specifics, it’s easy to say that conversion rates will be increase, but where is the proof? In the pudding of course!